- Mishra S. and Arora N.K. 2011. Management of black rot in cabbage by rhizospheric Pseudomonas species and analysis of 2,4-diacetylphloroglucinol by qRT-PCR. Accepted in Biological Control.
- Aeron A., Khare E., Arora N.K. and Maheshwari D.K. 2011. Practical use of CMC amended rhizobial inoculants for Mucuna pruriens cultivation to enhance the growth and protection against Macrophomina phaseolina. In press Journal of General and Applied Microbiology.
- Mishra, S. and Arora N.K. 2011. Evaluation of rhizospheric Pseudomonas and Bacillus as biocontrol tool for Xanthomonas campestris pv campestris. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, DOI 10.1007/s11274-011-0865-5.
- Khare, E. and Arora, N.K. 2011. Dual activity of pyocyanin from Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Antibiotic against phytopathogen and signal molecule for biofilm development by rhizobia. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 57(9), 708-713 DOI 10.1139/w11-055.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Physiologically stressed cells of fluorescent Pseudomonas EKi as better option for bioformulation development for management of charcoal rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolin in field conditions. Current Microbiology, 62(6), 1789-1793.DOI 10.1007/s00284-011-9929-x.
- Khare, E.,Singh, S., Maheshwari, D.K. and Arora, N.K. 2011. Suppression of charcoal rot of chickpea by fluorescent pseudomonas under saline stress condition. Current Microbiology 62, 1548–1553.
- Khare E. and Arora N. K. 2010. Effect of Indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in suppression of charcoal rot disease of chickpea. Current Microbiology 61(1), 64-68.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Singh S. and Maheshwari D. K. 2010. Effect of Al and Heavy Metals on Enzymes of Nitrogen Metabolism of Fast and Slow Growing Rhizobia Under Explanta Conditions. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 26, 811-816.
- Naraian R., Arora N. K. and Garg S. K. 2009. Improved submerged fermentation of corn cob with mechanically broken oil seed cakes and decolorisation of textile dyes by enzyme extract of Pleurotus florida PF05. Research in Environment and Life Sciences, 2(2), 83-90.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Naraian, R. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2008. Sawdust as a superior carrier for production of multipurpose bioinoculant using PGP rhizobial and pseudomonad strains and their impact on productivity of Trifolium vapanse. Current Science, 95(1), 90-94.
- Arora, N. K., Khare, E., Verma, A. and Sahu, R.K. 2008. In vivo control of Macrophomina phaseolina by a chitinase and β-1,3-glucanase- producing Pseudomonad NDN1. Symbiosis, 46, 129-135.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Oh, J.H., Kang, S.C. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2008. Diverse mechanisms adopted by fluorescent Pseudomonas PGC2 during the inhibition of Rhizoctonia solani and Phytophthora capsici. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 24, 581-585. DOI 10.1007/s11274-007-9505-5.
- Sahu, R.K. and Arora, N.K. 2007. Bioassay as a tool for assessing susceptible and resistant plant species for field contaminated with industrial effluent. World Journal Microbiology and Biotechnology. 24, 143-148. DOI 10.1007/s11274-007-9448-x.
- Arora, N.K., Kang, S.C., Kim, M.J. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2007. Role of chitinases and beta 1.3-glucanases produced by fluorescent Pseudomonas and in vitro inhibition of Phytophthora capsici and Rhizoctonia solani. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 53, 207-212.
- Arora, N.K., Singhal, V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2006. Salinity Induced Accumulation of Poly-β-hydroxybutyrate in Rhizobia Indicating its Role in Cell Protection. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 22, 603-606. DOI 10.1007/s11274-005-9077-1.
- Ogasawara, M., Suzuki, T., Mutoh, I., Annapurna, K., Arora, N.K., Nishimura, Y. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2003. Sinorhizobium indiaense sp. nov. and Sinorhizobium abri sp. nov. Isolated from Tropical Legumes, Sesbania rostrata and Abrus precatorius, Respectively, Symbiosis, 34, 53-68.
- Arora, N.K., Kang, S.C. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2001. Isolation of siderophore-producing strains of Rhizobium meliloti and their biocontrol potential against Macrophomina phaseolina that causes charcoal rot of groundnut, Current Science, 81, 673-677.
- Arora, N.K., Kumar,V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2000. Isolation of Both Fast and Slow Growing Rhizobia Effectively Nodulating a Medicinal Legume, Mucuna pruriens, Symbiosis, 29, 121-137.
- Kumar, H., Arora, N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Isolation, Characterization and Selection of Salt Tolerant Rhizobia Nodulating Acacia catechu and A. nilotica, Symbiosis, 26, 279-288.
- Saraf, M., Arora, N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Effect of 2,4-D on NR, NiR and Leghaemoglobin Content in Root Nodules Formed by Bradyrhizobium japonicum in Glycine max, Microbes and Environments. 14, 219-225.
- Arora N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Nodulation Studies on a Strain of Root Nodulating Bacteria Isolated From Termite Gut. 1999. Journal of Indian Botanical Society. 78, 391-392.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Physicochemical and structural characterization of biosurfactant from fluorescent Pseudomonas with biocontrol activity against Macrophomina phaseolina. In Proceedings of 2nd Asian PGPR Conference, Beijing China, China Agricultural Science and Technology Press (editors: Reddy M.S. and Wang Q), pp 101-106.
- Khare E., Singh S. and Arora N.K. 2010. Biocontrol potential of salinity tolerant Pseudomonas aeruginosa against Macrophomina phaseolina under saline stress conditions. In Proceedings of First Asian PGPR Congress for Sustainable Agriculture, Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Tewari S., Singh S., Lal N. and Arora N.K. 2011. PGPR for protection of plant health under saline conditions. In Bacteria in Agrobiology (Eds. Maheshwari D.K.), Springer Publication, Netherland (In Press).
- Arora N. K. and Khare E. 2010. Plant Growth Promotory Rhizobacteria: Constraints in Bioformulation, commercialization and future strategies. In Bacteria and Plant Health (Ed. Maheshwari D.K.), Springer Publication, Netherland.
- Arora, N. K. and Khare, E. 2008. Biocontrol of soil-borne phytopathogens by fluorescent Pseudomonads, as a sustainable alternative to agrochemicals. In Potential Microorganisms for Sustainable Agriculture: A Techno-Commercial Prospective (eds. Mahaeshwari D.K. and Dubey R.C.) I. K. International Publication, New Delhi, pp. 99-114.
- Arora, N.K., Kumar, V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2001. Constraints, Development and Future of the Bioinoculants with Special Reference to Rhizobial Inoculants.In Innovative Approaches in Microbiology (eds. Maheshwari, D. K. and Dubey, R. C.), B. Singh and M. Singh Publ., Dehradun. pp. 241-254.
- Arora N.K. 2011. Conserving our Natural Resources. Times of India.
- Arora N.K. 2011. Wild Splendor – The Beauty of Indian Jungles. Times of India.
- Preeti, Vineet and Arora N.K. 2011. Wild Heavens of Northern India. Times of India.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Organic farming and its relevance. Time of India.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E. and Verma, A. 2007. Biofertilizer Technology for Economical and Environmentally Viable Agricultural Production. Kurukshetra, vol. 55, 4, page 20-24.
- Singhal, V and Arora, N.K. 2005. Career in Environmental Sciences. Employment News, vol. XXX, 26, page 1-2.
- Singhal, V and Arora, N.K. 2005. Career and Courses: Environmental Sciences. Employment News, vol. XXX, 10, page 1-2.
- Arora, N.K., Maheshwari, S. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1997. Microbial Diversity of the Extreme Environments. The Botanica, 47, 154-159.
R & D Projects
- “Screening and identification of hot spots of sewage pollution containing multiple drug resistant E coli in River Ganga at different locations of Kanpur” – University Grant Commission, New Delhi.
- “Designing multifaceted bioformulation technology utilizing fluorescent pseudomonads for cultivation and productivity enhancement of sunflower crop in arid and semi-arid regions infested with Macrophomina phaseolina” - Council of Science & Technology, UP.
- “Revelation of mechanism and metabolites for biocontrol of deadly phytopathogens by plant growth promotory bacteria, designing reliable technology for future bioformulations and sustainable agriculture” - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi.
- “Developing broad spectrum biocontrol technology by utilizing and optimizing secondary metabolites from indigenous PGP pseudomonads for controlling soil borne phytopathogens and ecofriendly agriculture” - Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- “Development of ecofriendly, multirole, cost effective microcosmic bioformulation capable to act as biopesticide for sustainable agriculture” - Under Fast Track Young Scientist Scheme of DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi.