- Tewari S, Arora NK 2015. Plant growth promoting fluorescent pseudomonads enhancing growth of sunflower crop. International J Sci Technol. 1(1): 51-53.
- Tewari S, Arora NK 2014. Ameliorating the growth of sunflower using stress-tolerant Pseudomonas aeruginosa PF23. Climate Change Environ. Sustain. 2(2): 116-121.
- Tewari S, Arora NK 2014. Talc based EPS formulation enhancing growth and production of Hellianthusannuus under saline conditions. Cell. Mol. Biol.60 (5): 67-75
- Arora NK, Tewari S, Singh R 2014 Comparative study of different carriers inoculated with nodule forming and free living plant growth promoting bacteria suitable for sustainable agriculture. J. Pharma. ChemBiolSci 2(2):143-149
- Tewari S and Arora N K. 2014 Multifunctional exopolysacccharides from Pseudomonas aeruginosa PF23 involved in plant growth stimulation, biocontrol and stress amelioration in sunflower under stress conditions. Current Microbiology69(4), 484-494.
- Singh S, Gupta G, Khare E, Behal K K and Arora N K. 2014. Effect of enrichment material on the shelf life and field efficiency of bioformulation of Rhizobium sp. And P-solubilizing Pseudomonas fluorescens. Science Research Reporter 4(1), 44-50.
- Singh R., Arora NK, Gautam P, Lal S. 2013.Enhancement of plant growth of Trigonellafoenum-graecumby Coinculation of fluorescent Pseudomonas and Rhizobium for the sustainability of agriculture. Asian J Plant Sci and Res 3(3):74-79.
- Khare E., Chopra J., Arora N.K. 2013. Screening for MCL-PHA-Producing Fluorescent Pseudomonads and Comparison of MCL-PHA Production Under Iso-osmotic Conditions Induced by PEG and NaCl.Current Microbiology 68: 4, pp 457-462
- Arora N.K., Tewari S., Singh S. and Srivastava N. 2013. Analysis of water quality parameters of river Ganga during MahaKumbha, Hardwar, India. Journal of Environmental Biology, 34, 799-803.
- Maheshwari D.K., Dubey R.C., Aeron A., Kumar B., Kumar S., Tewari S. and Arora N.K. 2012. Integrated approach for disease management and growth enhancement of SesamumindicumL. utilizing Azotobacterchroococcum TRA2 and chemical fertilizer. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 28(10), 3015-24.
- Mishra S. and Arora N.K. 2012. Management of black rot in cabbage by rhizosphericPseudomonas species and analysis of 2, 4-diacetylphloroglucinol by qRT-PCR. Biological Control, 61, 32-29.
- Aeron A., Khare E., Arora N.K. and Maheshwari D.K. 2012. Practical use of CMC amended rhizobial inoculants for Mucunapruriens cultivation to enhance the growth and protection against Macrophominaphaseolina. Journal of General and Applied Microbiology 58, 121-127.
- Mishra, S. and Arora N.K. 2011. Evaluation of rhizosphericPseudomonas and Bacillus as biocontrol tool for Xanthomonascampestrispvcampestris. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 28(2), 693-702.
- Khare, E. and Arora, N.K. 2011. Dual activity of pyocyanin from Pseudomonas aeruginosa: Antibiotic against phytopathogen and signal molecule for biofilm development by rhizobia. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 57(9), 708-713 DOI 10.1139/w11-055.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Physiologically stressed cells of fluorescent Pseudomonas EKi as better option for bioformulation development for management of charcoal rot caused by Macrophominaphaseolin in field conditions. Current Microbiology, 62(6), 1789-1793.
- Khare, E.,Singh, S., Maheshwari, D.K. and Arora, N.K. 2011. Suppression of charcoal rot of chickpea by fluorescent pseudomonas under saline stress condition. Current Microbiology 62, 1548–1553.
- Khare E. and Arora N. K. 2010. Effect of Indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in suppression of charcoal rot disease of chickpea. Current Microbiology 61(1), 64-68.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Singh S. and Maheshwari D. K. 2010. Effect of Al and Heavy Metals on Enzymes of Nitrogen Metabolism of Fast and Slow Growing Rhizobia under Explanta Conditions. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 26, 811-816.
- Naraian R., Arora N. K. and Garg S. K. 2009. Improved submerged fermentation of corn cob with mechanically broken oil seed cakes and decolorisation of textile dyes by enzyme extract of PleurotusfloridaPF05. Research in Environment and Life Sciences, 2(2), 83-90.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Naraian, R. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2008. Sawdust as a superior carrier for production of multipurpose bioinoculant using PGP rhizobial and pseudomonad strains and their impact on productivity of Trifoliumvapanse.Current Science,95(1), 90-94.
- Arora, N. K., Khare, E., Verma, A. and Sahu, R.K. 2008. In vivo control of Macrophominaphaseolina by a chitinase and β-1,3-glucanase- producing Pseudomonad NDN1. Symbiosis, 46, 129-135.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E., Oh, J.H., Kang, S.C. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2008. Diverse mechanisms adopted by fluorescent Pseudomonas PGC2 during the inhibition of Rhizoctoniasolani and Phytophthoracapsici. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 24, 581-585. DOI 10.1007/s11274-007-9505-5.
- Sahu, R.K. and Arora, N.K. 2007. Bioassay as a tool for assessing susceptible and resistant plant species for field contaminated with industrial effluent. World Journal Microbiology and Biotechnology. 24, 143-148.DOI 10.1007/s11274-007-9448-x.
- Arora, N.K., Kang, S.C., Kim, M.J. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2007. Role of chitinases and beta 1.3-glucanases produced by fluorescent Pseudomonas and in vitro inhibition of Phytophthoracapsici and Rhizoctoniasolani. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 53, 207-212.
- Arora, N.K., Singhal, V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2006. Salinity Induced Accumulation of Poly-β-hydroxybutyrate in Rhizobia Indicating its Role in Cell Protection. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 22, 603-606. DOI 10.1007/s11274-005-9077-1.
- Ogasawara, M., Suzuki, T., Mutoh, I., Annapurna, K., Arora, N.K., Nishimura, Y. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2003. Sinorhizobiumindiaensesp. nov.and Sinorhizobiumabrisp. nov. Isolated from Tropical Legumes, Sesbaniarostrataand Abrusprecatorius, Respectively, Symbiosis, 34, 53-68.
- Arora, N.K., Kang, S.C. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2001. Isolation of siderophore-producing strains of Rhizobium meliloti and their biocontrol potential against Macrophominaphaseolinathat causes charcoal rot of groundnut, Current Science, 81, 673-677.
- Arora, N.K., Kumar,V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2000. Isolation of Both Fast and Slow Growing Rhizobia Effectively Nodulating a Medicinal Legume, Mucunapruriens, Symbiosis, 29, 121-137.
- Kumar, H., Arora, N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Isolation, Characterization and Selection of Salt Tolerant Rhizobia NodulatingAcacia catechu and A. nilotica, Symbiosis, 26, 279-288.
- Saraf, M., Arora, N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Effect of 2,4-D on NR, NiR and Leghaemoglobin Content in Root Nodules Formed by Bradyrhizobiumjaponicumin Glycine max, Microbes and Environments. 14, 219-225.
- Arora N.K. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1999. Nodulation Studies on a Strain of Root Nodulating Bacteria Isolated From Termite Gut. 1999. Journal of Indian Botanical Society. 78, 391-392.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Physicochemical and structural characterization of biosurfactant from fluorescent Pseudomonas with biocontrol activity against Macrophominaphaseolina. In Proceedings of 2nd Asian PGPR Conference, Beijing China, China Agricultural Science and Technology Press (editors: Reddy M.S. and Wang Q), pp 101-106.
- Khare E., Singh S. and Arora N.K. 2010. Biocontrol potential of salinity tolerant Pseudomonas aeruginosa against Macrophominaphaseolinaunder saline stress conditions. In Proceedings of First Asian PGPR Congress for Sustainable Agriculture, Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad.
- Mishra J. Tewari S, Singh S, Arora NK 2015. Biopesticides: Where We Stand? In Plant Microbes Symbiosis: Applied Facets (Eds Arora NK) Springer publication Netherland pp 37-75.
- Khare EK, Arora NK 2015. Effects of soil environment on field efficacy of microbial inoculants In Plant Microbes Symbiosis: Applied Facets (Eds Arora NK) Springer publication Netherland pp 353-381.
- Tewari S. and Arora NK 2014. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria for ameliorating abiotic stresses triggered due to climatic variability. Climate Change Environ Sustain 1 (2) 95-103.
- Tewari S. and Arora NK 2013.Transactions amongst microorganisms and plant in the composite rhizosphere habitat. In Plant Microbe Symbiosis (Eds. Arora N K), Springer Publication, Netherland pp 1-50.
- Arora NK, Tewari S, and Singh R. 2013.Multifaceted plant associated microbes and their mechanisms diminish the concept of direct and indirect PGPRs. In Plant Microbe Symbiosis (Eds. Arora N K), Springer Publication, Netherland pp 411-449.
- Arora N.K., Tewari S., Singh S., Lal N. 2012. PGPR for protection of plant health under saline conditions. In Bacteria in Agrobiology (Eds. Maheshwari D.K.), Springer Publication, Netherland, pp 239-258.
- Arora N. K. and Khare E. 2010. Plant Growth PromotoryRhizobacteria: Constraints in Bioformulation, commercialization and future strategies. In Bacteria and Plant Health (Ed. Maheshwari D.K.), Springer Publication, Netherland, pp 97-116.
- Arora, N. K. and Khare, E. 2008. Biocontrol of soil-borne phytopathogens by fluorescent Pseudomonads, as a sustainable alternative to agrochemicals. In Potential Microorganisms for Sustainable Agriculture: A Techno-Commercial Prospective (eds. Mahaeshwari D.K. and Dubey R.C.) I. K. International Publication, New Delhi, pp. 99-114.
- Arora, N.K., Kumar, V. and Maheshwari, D.K. 2001. Constraints, Development and Future of the Bioinoculants with Special Reference to RhizobialInoculants. InInnovative Approaches in Microbiology(eds. Maheshwari, D. K. and Dubey, R. C.), B. Singh and M. Singh Publ., Dehradun. pp. 241-254.
- Arora N.K. 2011. Conserving our Natural Resources. Times of India.
- Arora N.K. 2011. Wild Splendor – The Beauty of Indian Jungles. Times of India.
- Preeti, Vineet and Arora N.K. 2011. Wild Heavens of Northern India. Times of India.
- Khare E. and Arora N.K. 2011. Organic farming and its relevance. Time of India.
- Arora, N.K., Khare, E. and Verma, A. 2007. Biofertilizer Technology for Economical and Environmentally Viable Agricultural Production. Kurukshetra, vol. 55, 4, page 20-24.
- Singhal, V and Arora, N.K. 2005. Career in Environmental Sciences. Employment News, vol. XXX, 26, page 1-2.
- Singhal, V and Arora, N.K. 2005. Career and Courses: Environmental Sciences. Employment News, vol. XXX, 10, page 1-2.
- Arora, N.K., Maheshwari, S. and Maheshwari, D.K. 1997. Microbial Diversity of the Extreme Environments. The Botanica, 47, 154-159.
R & D Projects
- Screening of sewage pollution in Ganga water and assessment of its impact on ground water along the path of river flow in Kanpur (2012-2015).
Funding Agency – CST (UP), Lucknow
- Screening and identification of hot spots of sewage pollution containing multiple drug resistant E. coli in River Ganga at different locations of Kanpur (2011-2014).
Funding Agency – UGC New Delhi
- Designing multifaceted bioformulation technology utilizing fluorescent pseudomonads for cultivation and productivity enhancement of sunflower crop in arid and semi-arid regions infested with Macrophominaphaseolina(2009-2012).
Funding Agency – CST, Lucknow
- Revelation of mechanism and metabolites for biocontrol of deadly phytopathogens by plant growth promotory bacteria, designing reliable technology for future bioformulations and sustainable agriculture (2007-2011).
Funding Agency - CSIR, New Delhi
- Developing broad spectrum biocontrol technology by utilizing and optimizing secondary metabolites from indigenous PGP Pseudomonads for controlling soil borne phytopathogens and ecofriendly agriculture (2007-2011).
Funding Agency – Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science
Technology, New Delhi
- Development of ecofriendly, multirole, cost effective microcosmic bioformulation capable to act as biopesticide for sustainable agriculture (2004-2007).
Under Fast Track Young Scientist Scheme of DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, N. Delhi.